Apr 11, 2009

What Jesus Says to us This Easter!


"Arise and Shine; for thy light is come, and the GLORY of the Lord is risen upon thee!" Isaiah 60:1


The Call comes on this My Day, for all who love ME, to arise from earth-bands, from sin, and sloth and depression, distrust, fear, all that hinders the Risen-Life. To arise to Beauty, to Holiness, to Joy to Peace, to work inspired by Love and Joy, to rise from death to Life.

Remember that death was the last enemy I destroyed. So with death, My Victory was complete. You have nothing then to fear. Sin, too, is conquered and forgiven as you live and move and work with Me. All that depresses you, all that you fear, are powerless to harm you. They are but phantoms. The real forces I conquered in the wilderness, the Garden of Gethsemane, on teh Cross, and in the Tomb.

Let nothing hinder your Risen Life. "Risen with Christ", said My servant Paul. Seek to know more and more of that Risen LIfe. That is the Life of COnquest. Of that Risen Life was it truly said: "I live, yet not I, but Christ liveth in me." Fear and despair and tears come as you stand by the empty Tomb. "They have taken away my Lord, and I know not where they have laid Him."

Rise from your fears, and go out into the sunlight to meet Me, your Risen Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment